Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sheep in the Snow

I was so busy enjoying myself at the Solstice Celebration that I didn't have time to take many photographs. Here are the few I took.

Our Sheepish Christmas Tree




The Pope's (Bob, Nancy, Patty and Matthew) made the trip up to the farm from Long Island. 
Karen and her mom came up and brought an amazing apple pie. A.Maz.Ing.


EmilyLousie's boyfriend Yan took this great picture of us around the fire. 

Notice Logan's lack of pants. He was "helping" his father with the fire and got hot and it seemed like the best way to cool off was to take off his pants.  Needless to say, I was in the house when this decision was made.

You can see more great picture these two shareholder's blog: Scottishlamb and Chappysmom. If anyone else would like to share the pics they took yesterday shoot me an email at susangibbs1 AT mac DOT com.

We all agreed this was the best, least-stressful party we've ever had. So many people brought great food- my dining table is still covered with desserts. It was just a lovely day all around. We'll be making the Solstice Celebration a yearly Fiber Farm tradition, so save the date for next year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Good friends. Good food. Wonderful time. Thank you again for a fun, although too short, time.

Anonymous said...

Logan is SILLY!

It was so much fun, even if we couldn't stay as long as we would have liked. And I still don't know how I managed to NOT get any pictures of you and the family!

Emily said...

I'm glad you chose that picture to post, we both liked it the best...It was not at all "lousie" ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cormo number 203 is quite beautiful! Perhaps they will be featured on the cover of next years xmas card? What is this one's name?

Anonymous said...

Really, Logan? I mean...really???

Turtle said...

such nive pics to share! Hmmm, maybe next year!

Heidi said...

I am so glad we didn't scare you away from another party. Will my MVFF calendar have the day labeled for next December?

Ah, cut Logan a little slack. I can't think of anything more fun than getting a little crazy around a bonfire after a day long party with
(whispering) A D U L T S.

Writer Bug said...

I'd love to come next year! When hopefully we don't get a foot or two of snow to "celebrate" the start of winter.