Monday, September 15, 2008

Dyeing Workshop


Is anyone interested in taking a dyeing workshop on the Sunday after Shearing Day? I only have room for up to 10 people in the kitchen, so let me know if you'd like to sign up. 

Here's the details:
10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday 9/28 at the Co-housing Common House Kitchen (I will email you directions; it's easy)
$100 to cover the cost of materials. You will learn kettle dyeing and hand-painting techniques and will take home your own three skeins of one-of-a-kind yarn. We will have more yarn available for purchase if you'd like to dye enough for a sweater or lap blanket.

It should be a lot of fun. To sign up just email me as susangibbs1 at mac dot com

6 comments:

SillyLittleLady said...

That sounds great! I wonder if they have something like that in my area....I'll have to check it out!

Turtle said...

That would be so fun, Aside from the 3000 miles between us!

Maggie said...

I wish! I hope you post pictures of what people in the workshop come up with.

HODGEPODGESPV said...

ok, come back to texas and i will...didn[t you say your mom lived closed to dallas?

puddleduck

Melissa said...

Oh if only I were closer! I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could!

I am Castrated Bean on Raverly & I wanted to thank you for doing all those give aways, and I would also like to enter

thanks!